Classic white bread - recipe
- 450 g Strong white bread flour
- 1½ tsp Salt
- 1½ tsp Unrefined golden granulated sugar
- 25 g Butter (salted) softened
- 1¼ tsp Easy bake yeast
- 225 ml Water warm
Find similar in:
Put the ingredients into the bread maker baking pan in the order specified for your particular model (see manufacturer’s handbook).
For this step you'll need:
- 450g Strong white bread flour
- 1½tsp Unrefined golden granulated sugar
- 1¼tsp Easy bake yeast
- 225ml Water warm
- 1½tsp Salt
Set to the normal/basic white program for the appropriate size loaf. Quicker settings may produce smaller loaves.
Ar you sure?
How can You describe this Recipe?